Donate to High Sky Children's Ranch
MnemeTherapy® uses everyday
pleasures such as singing, movement,
painting and story telling in a unique
combination to stimulate dramatic
changes in the brain. Although our goal is
to provide a rewarding experience,
documented testimonies show significant
improvement in some clients in verbal
skills, mobility, combativeness, spatial
acuity, understanding instructions
plus much more!
Making a gift is easy.
Click on "Donate" below and make your donation online.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
- Outright Gift - An outright gift is a direct transfer of an asset to High Sky Children's Ranch. Outright gifts may be made with cash, securities, closely held stocks, real estate, and tangible property such as art. Certain outright gifts qualify as a charitable tax deduction equal to the fair market value of your gifts.
- Life Income Gifts - Life income gifts, or planned gifts offer an opportunity to invest in High Sky Children's Ranch today without sacrificing the income you receive from your personal investments. The many benefits of supporting High Sky through a life income gift arrangement include:
Income to you and/or another beneficiary for life
- A charitable tax deduction
- Avoidance of all or a portion of the capital gains tax appreciated property
- Charitable Gift Annuity - Generates a current tax deduction and provides donor with fixed and guaranteed payments for life.
- Charitable Remainder Trust - A charitable trust entitles the grantor to an income tax charitable deduction in the year of the gift based on the present value of the remainder interest.
- Charitable Lead Trust - Provides an income stream to High Sky for a term of years with remainder to donor's designated beneficiaries. May generate income, gift, and/or estate tax charitable deductions.
- Life Insurance - By naming High Sky Children's Ranch as irrevocable beneficiary and owner of the policy, you may obtain an immediate tax charitable deduction of fully paid policies.
- Remainder Interest in a Personal Residence or Farm - Donor can obtain income and estate tax benefits by making a charitable gift of personal residence or farm and retain lifetime enjoyment thereof.
For further information contact us.