Please contact High Sky Children’s Ranch by calling (432) 694-7728 for information regarding volunteering, donations, or taking part in activities. We can meet with you individually or as a group to review the volunteer program and opportunities.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
There are many ways to help. High Sky needs people from the community to donate specific items. Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of items needed. High Sky Children’s Ranch solicits and accepts gifts that are consistent with its mission and that support its core programs, as well as special projects.
- In-kind donations are subject to the following limitations:
- Items should be brand new and in original packaging
- Used clothing and furniture must be in excellent condition and will be inspected before acceptance
- No violent or sexual content; content should be appropriate for adolescents
- No “recalled” or dangerous items
- Electronic items must be new
Call us for ideas on helping High Sky keep a beautiful, livable, and walkable campus for the children and some indoor projects, as well. Many of our campus projects allow you to spend some time outdoors enjoying the serene campus while volunteering. You will probably spot a few birds and critters on campus as you help us with landscape projects. Most of the volunteer opportunities are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Call us for upcoming events that need more volunteers especially during the holiday season.
If you are still looking for more opportunities to mentor youth in our community, be sure to check out other non-profit agencies in our community.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for providing the best gift you can give a child: Your Time!