Make A Donation
Thank you for giving to High Sky!
Your gift is helping us end child abuse and will help us heal children and families.
Other ways to Give
- Outright Gift – An outright gift is a direct transfer of an asset to High Sky Children’s Ranch. Outright gifts may be made with cash, securities, closely held stocks, real estate, and tangible property such as art. Certain outright gifts qualify as a charitable tax deduction equal to the fair market value of your gifts.
- Life Income Gifts – Life income gifts or planned gifts offer an opportunity to invest in High Sky Children’s Ranch today without sacrificing the income you receive from your personal investments. The many benefits of supporting High Sky through a life income gift arrangement include:
- Income to you and/or another beneficiary for life
- A charitable tax deduction
- Avoidance of all or a portion of the capital gains tax appreciated property
- Charitable Gift Annuity – Generates a current tax deduction and provides a donor with fixed and guaranteed payments for life.
- Charitable Remainder Trust – A charitable trust entitles the grantor to an income tax charitable deduction in the year of the gift based on the present value of the remainder interest.
- Charitable Lead Trust – Provides an income stream to High Sky for a term of years with remainder to donor’s designated beneficiaries. May generate income, gift, and/or estate tax charitable deductions.
- Life Insurance – By naming High Sky Children’s Ranch as an irrevocable beneficiary and owner of the policy, you may obtain an immediate tax charitable deduction of fully paid policies.
- Remainder Interest in a Personal Residence or Farm – Donor can obtain income and estate tax benefits by making a charitable gift of personal residence or farm and retain lifetime enjoyment thereof.
8613 West County Road 60
Midland, Texas 79707